Saturday 9 November 2019 9.00 pm – “Lino Oldrini” Sports Hall (Enerxenia Arena), Varese.
Third Concert of the “Triptych for Varese” with Ars Cantus.
Download the PDF poster to be shared with all your Friends! Click here.
On the day that the Berlin Wall fell 30 years ago
Concert for the Italian Union of the Blind and Visually Impaired U.I.C.I. Varese section
pro U.I.C.I, the joy of being united!
Areas disposition: clic here
- Molteni – Varese – Via G. Bizzozero, 18
- Luciano Strumenti Musicali – Varese – Via Como, 18
- Firebird – Tradate VA – Via Cavour, 14
- Cast Informatica – Castiglione Olona VA – Via C. Battisti, 41 Strada VARESINA
- Il Giardino Segreto – Figliaro CO – via IV Novembre, 17
Ludwig van Beethoven – IX Symphony
in D minor for Soli, Coro and Orchestra Op. 125
“The Ninth is the greatest phenomenon of Western music due to its inexhaustible cultural impact.” S. Burnham
A fundamental work, the Divine Comedy, the Gioconda in Musica …
the masterpiece that everyone should have the opportunity to “live live” at least once in their life!
- Cheerful but not too much, a little majestic
- Very lively
- Very adagio and cantabile (B flat major)
- Presto (F major) – Allegro Fiev (D Major) – Recitative for Baritone: O Freunde, nicht diese Töne (F major) – Choir: Freude, Schöner Götterfunken (Allegro Pura – D Major)