Saturday 9 November 2019 9.00 pm – “Lino Oldrini” Sports Hall (Enerxenia Arena), Varese.
Third Concert of the “Triptych for Varese” with Ars Cantus.
Download the PDF poster to be shared with all your Friends! Click here.
Whatch the YouTube trailer: click here!
WATCH THE PRESENTATION by M ° Giovanni Tenti: CLICK HERE
On the day that the Berlin Wall fell 30 years ago
In collaboration with the Italian Union of the Blind and Visually Impaired U.I.C.I. Varese section
Closed online ticket office, you can buy tickets in the shops and the evening of the Concert at the ticket office at the entrance open from 7 to 8.45 pm
- Area A € 25 – Stalls
- Area B € 20 – First flight of steps
- Area C € 15 – Second flight of steps
- REDUCED € 10 for young people up to 26 years old and people with disabilities, in Area C or in the same sector of the family, group or carer
Areas disposition: clic here
- Molteni – Varese – Via G. Bizzozero, 18
- Luciano Strumenti Musicali – Varese – Via Como, 18
- Firebird – Tradate VA – Via Cavour, 14
- Cast Informatica – Castiglione Olona VA – Via C. Battisti, 41 Strada VARESINA
- Il Giardino Segreto – Figliaro CO – via IV Novembre, 17
Ludwig van Beethoven – IX Symphony
in D minor for Soli, Coro and Orchestra Op. 125
“The Ninth is the greatest phenomenon of Western music due to its inexhaustible cultural impact.” S. Burnham
A fundamental work, the Divine Comedy, the Gioconda in Musica …
the masterpiece that everyone should have the opportunity to “live live” at least once in their life!
- Cheerful but not too much, a little majestic
- Very lively
- Very adagio and cantabile (B flat major)
- Presto (F major) – Allegro Fiev (D Major) – Recitative for Baritone: O Freunde, nicht diese Töne (F major) – Choir: Freude, Schöner Götterfunken (Allegro Pura – D Major)